ICED19 Workshop : Identify the landscape for future research projects in Decision-Making as a cross-disciplinary field
The aims of the ICED19 workshop was to encourage participants to :
- Share their experiences on the complexity of Design Decisions-Making ;
- Discuss on existing research on modelling and visualizing in the Decision-Making area ;
- Identify the landscape for future research projects in Decision-Making as a cross-disciplinary field.
The 5th of August, arround 35 participants discussed and shared their experiences on the domain of Decisions-Making and discussed on existing decision-making methods tools and techniques. They highlight topics that will compose our future agenda :
- How to take in account the multidiciplinary inherent aspect of design in the decision-making process ? How to incorporate different design teams and professions in it ?
- What kind of visualisation and decision-making supports is needed during the innovation process ? How to improve their efficiency ?
- How to help industry to assimilate scientific knowledge on decision-making ?
- Which kind data should be taken in account for a responsible design decision-making ?
Bellow are some picture of the workshop :